Monday, April 12, 2010

Day Five: Slipped Again. And Again. And Again.

WHEW! One word. Adventure. Haha. Let's start from the beginning.


There's been a slight change of plans. No lab today. Took care of registration matters.


1. Got my Form 5 and my classcard. Now registered for Summer 2010. 1 unit. Thesis. And, thanks to TFE (tuition fee exemption) I didn't pay a cent (usually, during regular sems I pay P45.50).



2. Invited friends for Slurpee.

3. Followed some touring new freshmen for 5 minutes.

4. Ran into chem friends who were about to go sampling way, way over there and went with them :) 

So we all went "trekking" and uhm... I don't have to tell you how many times I slipped off rocks. I'm not the athletic kind, obviously, and I was wearing a not-a-trekking-skirt skirt which added to the fun of it all. I could feel my knees shaking as I took my steps. But thanks to the PATIENCE and moral support of my friends, I survived! YEAH! 'Twas a good and fun experience for me. Hmmm... maybe I should start doing things like this, you know, to burn out excess calories! Good workout, I'd say.

Now I am in serious need of a bath and am dead tired. I plan to relax by dehulling more mungs. With the help of my sister, I now have more than 200 pieces of dehulled beans. Yey.

No comments:

Post a Comment