Sunday, July 8, 2012

To My Baby Misha

Four months ago, on March 6, one of our dogs passed away. Her name's Misha. She was just about to celebrate her 9th birthday on March 28 but too bad she never got to. Misha was a very good dog. She was family. I still miss her.

She was like a little sister to me.


She was a very sweet baby.


I will never forget her. 

Never forget how she liked sleeping on my bed, on the sofa, on her plastic chair, on the planggana, on newspaper, on rags, on slippers. 






How she followed us around the house, even to the bathroom. 

How she sang every time the ice cream man passed by. 

How she liked licking Moshi's ears clean. 

How she liked eating the plants in the garden, especially the lemon grass. 

How she liked eating the wallpaper thingy on our wall whenever she's jealous and making papansin

How she liked to sit on our laps. 

How she liked catching her food when we throw it in her direction.

How she loved sunbathing.



Her tail. 

Her big tummy. 


Her triangle face. Her petal ears. 


Her pink nose. 


Her soft paws. 


Her longganisa pose.


 Her pa-cuteness. 


Her Dobby face. 



I can go on and on, you know. 


I miss her everyday. 


Misha, we all miss you. Moshi misses you so much.


I love you, Mimi.  



No comments:

Post a Comment